When will there be another SVT meet?

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
and grant that is Boone's prom
oh and ya i do i am trying to get it on the streets in 2 week depends if i can get the hours this week it could be next week

Last edited:

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
ok so lets say may 8th at 6:30 pm at hooters at lake under hill ill start a new thread at soon as i get a ok from some one as thats a good date

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
this past weekend was not that good of a turn out a few of us went out to hains city and did some racing out there but nothing to good if we plan it right we can get a good showing and what time did you show up out there i was there from about 10 to 11 30 ish

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
I might be interested, depending on the turnout.

first weekend of may = friend's wedding back home in jacksonville, so thats a no go for me.

alrighty no go for the 1st of may......hmmmm what about may 15th??? that is the 3rd saturday of may....what is going on then? does that sound good to you guys???

hooters is ok for a meet like i stated, just need to settle on a date and spread the word

stangliter04

Established Member
this past weekend was not that good of a turn out a few of us went out to hains city and did some racing out there but nothing to good if we plan it right we can get a good showing and what time did you show up out there i was there from about 10 to 11 30 ish

I also went out to the Hains city meet but on to the Publix... Then they said it would be another 30 mins to the spot. I was at the corner around 11 or so. Silver Cobra parked in the street.. came with 3 other LS1 guys

stangliter04

Established Member
Nice car. Hope to see you out next week. Btw I jizzed all over myself when the ws6 rolled off into i4

I've actually met you and your cousin (i think) at the track once before... I remember you telling me about your car and your cousin saying he owned a silver one like mine. I wont be making anymore trips to the corner, to far of a drive and the crowd seems a bit young. I enjoy the track much more.

WS6 sounded pretty good for a high 12 sec car :beer:

LitleWhiteSnake

Yeah, Its a VTEC
Established Member
High 12's??? That's it?? God that thing sounded mean.

Yes now I remember who you are. It's my brother btw. If I see you at the track once again I'll say hi

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
I also went out to the Hains city meet but on to the Publix... Then they said it would be another 30 mins to the spot. I was at the corner around 11 or so. Silver Cobra parked in the street.. came with 3 other LS1 guys

lmao i was in the 300 that went with you guys, that had to drive like a @$$ to keep up with you guys

stangliter04

Established Member
lmao i was in the 300 that went with you guys, that had to drive like a @$$ to keep up with you guys

okay... You should have said something. I was hanging back cuz I'm not into driving crazy in traffic like the other guys. I cold have spanked all the cars in that group though :beer:

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
ya it was kinda a pointless drive out there for me. and ya i was just trying to keep up and had to drive like a @$$ dont like going that fast in that car. oh ya they all think fbodys cars are the shit

Users who are viewing this thread