When will they come out with shaker system?

kdhcoffman

Established Member
:idea:So the number one thing i cannot wait to do to my 5.0 is add a shaker system to it! does anyone know when this thing is supposed to come out?
I cannot wait! what do you think it will add to the coyote?

Chris

kdhcoffman

Established Member
yea the ram air shaker hood, i hope they come out with it! that is what i want to do? does anyone have a clue how it will improve the car?

Chris

AmnDucky

Established Member
yea the ram air shaker hood, i hope they come out with it! that is what i want to do? does anyone have a clue how it will improve the car?

Chris

If I remember right, they don't do much. You can get a liiiiitle pressure build-up at like 80+ mph. But there are so many turns and holes in the system that you end up with maybe a couple HP over another CAI. Maybe.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
I believe there's a couple kits available. If I was going to do it, I'd go with the Saleen Super Shaker myself. It's a looks item backed up by a supercharger.

JL-KA

Established Member
I'm sure it won't be long. Personally not a fan on anything but the 99-04's and of course the 60's/70's.
The ricer in me likes the SMS butterfly hood for the 05-09s. Too bad they didn't keep making those.
1864d1215554722-steve-saleen-introduces-2008-sms-twenty-fifth-anniversary-ford-mustang-sms2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread