When you get on a truck drivers last nerve

ricafortegio

a306juGRnot
Established Member
I had something like this happen with my Jeep and a little Honda. I stopped in a parking lot at the mall to let my wife out. I was just going to wait for her in the Jeep. This little Honda Civic go up behind me while I was using my phone and I didn't know he was there. Someone asked me to backup so they could pull out of a spot. I looked out the back window and checked the mirrors, didn't see anything and started to back up.

I heard someone blowing a horn like crazy, so I stopped. I looked everywhere and still saw nothing. So, I started backing up again and again, I heard a horn blowing. I stopped, got out of the Jeep, and there was a little Civic half under my Jeep. I had pushed the car about 40 feet and had zero clue it was even there. Needless to say, the people in the Honda were not happy.

I can understand not knowing you had impact... cuz I had no idea.
That's a crazy story. I can't believe you didn't feel that civic though haha

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Yea, man... it was nuts. My Jeep was a 2000 XJ on a 6" lift, 35s, and was a full rock crawler. It weighed 5,700+ lbs too. The Honda was F'ed.

The only reason I was pushing it instead of backing over it was because my draw bar with 6" drop, was digging into the car. If my tires got close enough, I would have gone up the hood instead.

Users who are viewing this thread