where are 93 R's this low???

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
The springs have been changed on that 93R. I believe the owner said he installed Steeda Race Springs.

93R's came from the factory with Eibach Pro Springs which only lowers the car about 1"

02_Lightning

Established Member
I doubt that car will ever sell - looks like it has hard miles on it. Notice how the carpet looks very worn and stained... not to mention the headliner. The ground effects are in worse shape than my old 47,000 mile 93 Cobra. It would be a good purchase for a racer, but not at that price. That car is only worth about $21K-$23K.... and that still may be too much for it. A collector would not buy that thing.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
02_Lightning said:
I doubt that car will ever sell - looks like it has hard miles on it. Notice how the carpet looks very worn and stained... not to mention the headliner. The ground effects are in worse shape than my old 47,000 mile 93 Cobra. It would be a good purchase for a racer, but not at that price. That car is only worth about $21K-$23K.... and that still may be too much for it. A collector would not buy that thing.

I think that is a little harsh on the 93R; its not perfect but its still very nice..... I would give $23K for that car in a heartbeat. It was bid to $29K the first time it was on ebay.

Its been on ebay 4 times that I've seen and every time the BIN price has changed $34K then $29,995 then $31K and back to $34,995

I think the guy might be using it more for advertising on ebay rather than getting a quick sale. No where but ebay can you get national advertsing for $40 :D

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Ebay Ad said:
IT HAS NEVER BEEN RACED OR CRASHED BUT YES IT HAS SEEN SOME OPEN TRACK DAYS AND IT DOES HAVE SOME STONE CHIPS FROM THE TRACK. IT HAS A BOLT IN AUTO POWER ROLL CAGE, HEADERS, H-PIPE AND FLOWMASTERS WITH TURN DOWN MUFFLERS, A SPECIFIEC STEEDA ENGINEERED SUSPENSION, A COBRA RACING SEAT, RACING HARNESSES FOR DRIVER AND PASSENGER, WATER TEMP, OIL TEMP AND OIL PRESSURE GAUGES, K&N FILTER IN THE ORIGINAL AIR BOX PLUS SOME OTHER ODDS AND ENDS I AM SURE I AM MISSING. THE CAR IS IN NEW CONDITION AND THE ONLY WORK I HAD DONE WAS HAVE THE 4 FENDER LIPS ROLLED AS THESE CARS HAVE TERRIBLE WHEEL/TIRE CLEARANCE FROM THE FACTORY.

That's the part that got me .... they rolled the fenders :(

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
A SPECIFIEC STEEDA ENGINEERED SUSPENSION,

I think that has something to do with how low the front sits.

Notice how the carpet looks very worn and stained... not to mention the headliner. The ground effects are in worse shape than my old 47,000 mile 93 Cobra. It would be a good purchase for a racer, but not at that price. That car is only worth about $21K-$23K.... and that still may be too much for it. A collector would not buy that thing

Dude you have got to be kidding. That is a 93 R. There were only 107 made so whether it has been open tracked or not is really not going to affect the value that much as long as the body panels are straight. Trivial things such as carpet and headliner can be replaced.

I am just glad somebody used the car somewhat and didn't stick it in the basement, and treat it as a piece of furniture

93SVTCobra

Established Member
The biggest problem that this car has going for it is the company selling it. These guys buy and sell Cobra R's like no bodies business. They bought that car about 8-9 months ago off ebay for $24k. It looks pretty much the same as it did then.

The rear fenders on 93R's are actually trimmed from the factory AND the tires still rub when you go over bumps.

I for one am glad to see people driving these cars as they were intended.

Wilsonlead.jpg

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
93SVTCobra said:
I for one am glad to see people driving these cars as they were intended.

Wilsonlead.jpg

me too! :D

COBRAR.jpg

we need to get them both out on the same track next year! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread