Where are all the GTs?

Captain Beyond

Established Member
I have a friend from work who is very interested in a new Mustang GT coupe. I told him that I would help him find one here in San Antonio, TX. We have several Ford dealers here but currently all they have are V6 ponys. Where are all the GTs? Are they really selling that quick? :shrug:

snakevenum96

Got Boost?
Established Member
Who knows. I found 2 here today at a local dealer...Along with the $4000 markup. I told the dealer he could shove it. I will never pay dealer markup!!!

If he is wanting one now the dealer can do a search and find him one. This dealer I went to was going to find the one I wanted. He said they could find one as long as they had one on the lot to trade with the other dealer.

Last edited by a moderator:

03Terminator

03 Red Fire Cobra
Established Member
Captain Beyond said:
I have a friend from work who is very interested in a new Mustang GT coupe. I told him that I would help him find one here in San Antonio, TX. We have several Ford dealers here but currently all they have are V6 ponys. Where are all the GTs? Are they really selling that quick? :shrug:

I too am looking to purchase a GT for my daily driver. I went to my dealer and they told me that they are not accepting any more orders for 05 GT's, they (Ford) have enough already to take them to the end production date for the 05's. The 06 GT production begins on August 8th. I can order a 06 but I will have to wait at least 3 months before I can take delivery. :rolleyes:

Tell your friend to wait for an 06, rumor has it that there will be an 18 inch wheel and tire option. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Croco X

SVT Fanboy
Established Member
I wanna try out a GT, thing is that there's only one left in my area. Good thing it's the one I want...Deluxe package, 5-speed, Torch Red over black...need to call and see if I can't squeeze out a test drive. *grin*

Users who are viewing this thread