Where are the GT500's selling for MSRP?

04MysticCobra

Established Member
No MSRP to be seen in my area of NJ. I have only seen 2 coupes and 1 conv. on the road since the GT500 has come out. the only one my local dealer got was sold for $20K over MSRP and the guy already has a Ford GT. I have had my best luck with prices buying from Penn. and Ohio. That is where I got my last 2 Terminators and 2 Lightnings that I used to own. the day we see MSRP on these bad boys is when I will be parking a coupe next to my 04 Mystic. Hopefully that will be sooner than later.

04MysticCobra.

chuckstang

Established Member
NO MSRP ANYWHERE right now unless you already had something squared away or know someone.
Just have to wait, not much longer

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
i have not done any searching for gt500 dealer pricing. what i know is from what i have seen through this website and links from this website. with this knowledge i have come across 5-10 dealerships nationwide that are selling every gt500 for msrp. such as drew ford in san diego area.

finding one for msrp is easy. finding one for msrp that has yet to be spoken for is the hard part. it will come be patient. right now i have seen many dealers looking to sell thier incoming gt500 inventory at 3-10k over msrp. look nation wide, and call some of the smaller dealerships. people have struck gold before.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Devil Dog said:
If you see one out there post it here so a serious buyer can grab it.

by the time it gets posted it will be sold. there are lots of people interested for msrp. if you want one at msrp you will have to work for it.

Devil Dog

TOYZ, yeah I got some.
Established Member
I like the GT500 but I am satisfied with what I have right now, I have seen people talking about purchasing them at MSRP and just wanted to try and point people in the right direction since this is a GT500 forum.

If one came my way (at MSRP) I would probably buy it, but I don't like getting caught up in feeding frenzys because you usually get burnt.

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
I'm working with 2 Dealerships, I've Hooked up 4 people at MSRP! I'm deep into the 08's right now. If someone backs out, I'll PM you!
2 people on this board and 2 people on my local board.

Tim

crazyhorse06

Established Member
LR 01 Cobra said:
I'm working with 2 Dealerships, I've Hooked up 4 people at MSRP! I'm deep into the 08's right now. If someone backs out, I'll PM you!
2 people on this board and 2 people on my local board.

Tim
:)

Trader

Established Member
I was bored at work today. So I called every dealer that had a gt-500 posted on autotrader within 500 miles of me.

Every single one was going for over msrp.

Most seem to be going for about 10-15k over. Compared to the 25k over from a couple months ago.

Devil Dog

TOYZ, yeah I got some.
Established Member
Trader said:

LOL, the dealer near me said that if someone claims they got a GT500 for MSRP he either:
1. Knew the dealer personally.
2. Lying.

crazyhorse06

Established Member
I know 2 dealers that have sold all of theirs for MSRP. There are some out there that value their customers. I got in too late for their '07s, but, I have a deal for '08 at MSRP.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Devil Dog said:
LOL, the dealer near me said that if someone claims they got a GT500 for MSRP he either:
2. Lying.

i am sure that some will not tell the truth on what they paid, but most of them will. i asked one guy how much and he said 20 over normal asking price. he purchased his 2 months ago.

also i would trust a customer/buyer long before a dealer!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!!

I was bored at work today. So I called every dealer that had a gt-500 posted on autotrader within 500 miles of me.

call every single dealer within 500 miles of you and ask to order a new gt500 at msrp and you will find dealers that will hook you up. even if you have to wait for the 08.

the reason dealers still have gt500 that are on thier lot or incoming shortly that are not sold as of today is because they are asking more than market price!:bash: its not hard to figure out. the dealers that are selling for msrp are sold out of thier 07 allotment or have 100's on a list waiting for the 07 gt500.

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
Devil Dog said:
2. Lying.

Looks like he's 1/2 WRONG on one count! I only know one of the Dealerships personally.

Fully wrong on the second. I'm not lying.

You think he's trying to keep the price up? LOL

Tim

rezcobra

Established Member
Sanderson Ford in Phoenix refuses to go over MSRP. But they have alot of vehicles dressed up for MSRP + mods.

Users who are viewing this thread