Where are the low 7's high 6's 1/8 2v's with stock bottom end?

C.Hicks26

SVT-888
Established Member
Just as the title states. Im looking for the stock bottom end 2v's running low 7's high 6's in the 1/8. I have a young guy saying none of them can beat his car which is a supercharged new edge gt that has run a best of 7.40 before his recent suspension additions and he added a little more power. Chime in everybody that is capable of running this or has also. The guy also said no n/a 4v's can beat him also so you guys chime in too. He is nuts...

black2kstang

Established Member
I had a built bottom end but was at a boost level that stock motor could handle and I went 6.8@100. I also know a Na 4v I could set him up with. Is he from al?

Prototype007

Established Member
No he is in Kentucky if im not mistaken

Kentucky eh? Who is it, because they sound like they'd be fun to torture with one of my slow cars.

Did he ever imply when he says "2v" he is referring to a Modular 2v and not a pushrod motor?

miketd2008

Established Member
Just as the title states. Im looking for the stock bottom end 2v's running low 7's high 6's in the 1/8. I have a young guy saying none of them can beat his car which is a supercharged new edge gt that has run a best of 7.40 before his recent suspension additions and he added a little more power. Chime in everybody that is capable of running this or has also. The guy also said no n/a 4v's can beat him also so you guys chime in too. He is nuts...

This sounds like someone i know. lol

Users who are viewing this thread