where are the nasty 2v's???

Dallas_5.0

Established Member
I am running my car without any mufflers....and to my surprise it's NOT that loud at all.... :(
I'm kinda starting to regret buying the 96' stang....i've heard ALOT about how slow they are... :nonono:

i've seen alot of modular vids on here...but i want to hear some of the BEST old school sounding 2v's out there....i know there has to be some vids we havent seen yet...

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
u still have the stock mid pipe? if so that's why, throw on an o/r (off road) x/h pipe with some aftermarket catback, it will be loud...

and yea the 96-98Gt's arent anything special stock, but dont feel bad, a pi head/cam swap will really wake it up

Dallas_5.0

Established Member
whtgt02vert said:
modularpowerhouse.com also build some badass 2v's. Tim does some amazing work on those lil 2v's

i dont really have that kind money to spend on a built motor...it would be VERY nice tho...

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
Dallas_5.0 said:
i dont really have that kind money to spend on a built motor...it would be VERY nice tho...
well i just posted the site cuz if you look thru the forums there are some badass 2v's. It cost money to make things fast. And yes it would be nice to have money to spend on a built motor.

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
Modular Depot - mostly fast 1/4 mile N/A 2Vs

Modular Powerhouse - mainly high hp blown & turbo'd 2Vs

two different setups but both kicks ass.

Users who are viewing this thread