Where Are You From

i just wanted to see where are most of us from WEST ,EAST ,NORTH,SOUTH,OR CENTRAL . WHAT IS THERE MOST OF IN YOUR TOWN DOMESTICS.OR IMPORTS. IM FROM BAKERSFIELD CALIFRONIA ,ITS MOSTLY MUSTANGS AND TRAns AMS AND LIGHTNINGS

TheBooger

umm what?
Established Member
im from mass. there is a good amount of both domestic and import in my home town but where i go to school there are so many imports it hurts. and not even fast imports, their all rice. every now and then ill see some beautiful american muscle though.

Lightning Kid

Lightning Addict
Established Member
From Tx here. Muscle and import coexist in mostly peace. Some ricers, but enough 60's and 80's/90's muscle to counteract the forces of evil. Some of the import drivers are just in them until the gas prices go down then the good ole boys are going back to trucks. in texas where everyone drives something big. Funny how here at my High School most of the vehicles are SUVs or Trucks, but back at my school in Pa there was one "truck" an explorer.

Last edited:

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
I'm from Hawaii. Mostly imports here, a lot of rice as well, but not to discredit them, there are quite a few decently quick ones too. Lightnings are less common (gas prices still hovering the $3 mark) but I still see a gen 2 at least weekly. Most of the domestics are only on the leeward side where the military bases are... BTW, Lightning Kid, Cutis' CAI looks really good. Did you get the UD pulleys on yet?

Last edited:

TheBooger

umm what?
Established Member
not really. sometimes me and my buddy go out and just mess around but thats pretty much it.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Yea I heard this buddy kicks your ass :eek: oooooo hahah I'm just kidding bro. :lol: :beer: Lets get that truck in the 14's saturday!! I know you can get 'er done :rockon:

Last edited:

Lightning Kid

Lightning Addict
Established Member
Soul Rebel said:
BTW, Lightning Kid, Cutis' CAI looks really good. Did you get the UD pulleys on yet?

No, never have any time. I'm going to try to get them on agian this weekend.

Forgot to say in my first post most of the imports here are actually nice. Instead of hondas the popular car for the younger people are mustangs.

Last edited:

95 thunder

Established Member
maryland, where i live, it used to be a haven for muscle cars etc.../cruising...now the "rice" has pretty much took over or 4x4's(i guess i am old school and a rare breed in my parts), i pretty much have the only gen 1 lightning that is around in my town....most people have no clue or pay any attention to it(and i like it that way), of course at times i have to hit the nos and let the ford breath a bit and snatch a nice second when all the ricers are at there meeting spots and hanging out etc....i just got to try and enlighten them...and trying to provoke them, they proably laugh, but i dont care cause i am laughing at them....however none approach the old farm truck, again they either have no clue or they are scared/intimidated....

Last edited:

Jamie R.

Established Member
I'm from Moultrie, Georgia. I my little town we have about half rice and half mustangs. I have the only old school Lightning in my town and it surprises quite a few folks around here. I guess the S-trim does'nt hurt to show people what an old truck will do ;-)

Jamie R.
'93 Vortech'ed Lightning

scootro

Established Member
Arkansas here..............no street racing for me... cops are enforcing tickets down here....

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
kansas city, mo. pretty much a 50/50 mix of domestics and imports. lots of ta's, ponies and more than enough civics...

95 thunder

Established Member
highway_patrol said:
hey 95 thunder, what part of maryland are you from? im in smithsburg

sorry for late reply....(this site was not working for me for some reason???) anyways i am in eastern shore maryland....about 30 miles east of bay bridge

BearLy Legal

1993 #4118 & 2000 #4404
Established Member
I'm from North Jersey and by me theres both domestics and imports. But some people around my area have money so theres alot of WRX's, Evo's, Stangs, and trucks of all kinds. But you go down to like Paterson or Newark and you get alot of imports like civics and integras, some are really fast and some aren't. But if you go down the Shore you get every guido with an IROC of mustang for miles so we have a wide variety of cars here in the garden state

LightningWolf

Established Member
Hanson, MA here. We have my white GEN1, a couple black gen1s, 2 white gen2 and I think 2 black gen2s.

I dont have any Lightning guys in my local area to talk to, but I am the lone GEN1 really in my time.

Right now she is getting some new toys to play around with on the street.

Hoping for a mid 12 second pass this season.

Blkdvl

Founding Fathers
Established Member
From the 805 in Cali...just to the west of you

Not much of anything here....only has a population of 42k. It has its share of both imports and domestics. Nothing fast really....

Other then the 3 L's in town, I am the fastest pickup.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread