Where can I buy....

Tomjh99

Established Member
Hey guys, I have friend that is just became an officer in the Marine Corps and I am wanting to get him a gift when I go out to see him next month. At one point he told me he has been looking for a Blackwater USA shirt. I know they recently changed their name to XE but he said he would still like to go with the original. He did a tour in Iraq and said he met some good guys from Blackwater and since has been a supporter, as am I. I just spent almost an hour online searching for an online store that may sell an AUTHENTIC t shirt but can't find anything. Blackwaterusa.com has an online store but the shirt I was looking to purchase says out of stock. Can someone please point me in the right direction. I was looking for the black t shirt that has the bear paw print on the front upper chest and the back has "BlackwateR" written above their logo.

Tomjh99

Established Member

Thanks, but if you read the caption is says that you can put the same image on the back, no image , or your own design. So I think the first like may be a shirt design store. I am looking for the exact same shirt that is the Blackwaterusa.com
Like this : Buy a Blackwater Short Sleeve T-Shirt at BlackWater ProShop

Users who are viewing this thread