Where can I find Underground Street Racing, in NJ/NY

86fiveoh

Established Member
KingCobra10Sec said:
In my orginal post, it said PM me for location dont want it posted. Anyway to all the jerk that knock street racing. SCREW U. I do race at a track occasionally and I do love it. But does anyone know a track open @ 1:00am and less than 20 miles from my house. If that was the case street racing in my area would be completely dead.

hmm...lets race where the surface isnt preped, their's gravel, dumbass drivers (other than yourself), and so many other things that are gonna land your dumb ass in a telephone poll...and thats before we start talking about cops.

or you could jsut enjoy the looks you get in the car and keep the racing where it belongs...on a track....i have to drive my car 45 minutes to get to the nearest track, and even further for the good ones. but I dont go lookin to go find "underground" street racing.

and lastly, I did a paper on street racing once, and I'm gonna have to ask you...if there truly were some "underground" why in the hell do you think they would go and tell you were they go when you speak this openly about it. most likely they'd laugh at you, tell you you're a moron, and walk away.

slammed coupe

ALLMOTORNOTCH
Established Member
i have been to roads that have been preped better then some track. so if dont know what your talking about you should keep your mouth shut.if you wanna say it is impossable i will find the link to a car that carryyes the wheels on the STREET i belive it was almost to the 330ft mark on the street just like he does on the track.

kfrg

Banned
Hey Slammed Couple you stupid mope, just STFU. Advocating illegal street racing on an online forum is beyond stupid. BTW, learn how to spell...

slammed coupe

ALLMOTORNOTCH
Established Member
KFRG631 said:
Hey Slammed Couple you stupid mope, just STFU. Advocating illegal street racing on an online forum is beyond stupid. BTW, learn how to spell...

whats the diffrence if you dont like it then dont read it. street racing has been around since cars were being made. it aint something new. besides there are web sites that are detacated to street racing and what not. if street racing aint your thing then dont worry about what others do. speaking of illeagal street racing is part of freedom of speach. if you dont want it talked about on the board then have that in your rules of the board. until then you STFU.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
slammed coupe said:
if street racing aint your thing then dont worry about what others do.

I suggest you tell that to all the people that have been hit by street racers.

including mothers, children, and the mothers who lost their children because some toolbox with a fox body has something to prove.

grow up.

slammed coupe

ALLMOTORNOTCH
Established Member
there is a safe way and safe places to street race. anytime there is a accident that has to do with speeding they say that person was street racing. and in most cases street racing had nothing to do with it. besides thats your opinion that you dont like or care for street racing. you know what they say opinions are like assholes every one has one. telling me to grow up. i know for a fact that there are guys out street racing that are a hell of alot older then me. maybe you should go and join one of them boards and tell them they are stupid for street racing. we all know the consequences of street racing.

86fiveoh

Established Member
quadcammer said:
I suggest you tell that to all the people that have been hit by street racers.

including mothers, children, and the mothers who lost their children because some toolbox with a fox body has something to prove.

grow up.

hey, dont hate on the foxbodies. i agree with what your sayin, but there are plenty of idiots in cobra's and any other car...i'd say most of em drive the honda's actually. why you gotta pick on us foxbody drivers? (p.s. i dont street reace, and im on my second fox body)

99E.GreenCobra

Established Member
slammed coupe said:
there is a safe way and safe places to street race. anytime there is a accident that has to do with speeding they say that person was street racing. and in most cases street racing had nothing to do with it. besides thats your opinion that you dont like or care for street racing. you know what they say opinions are like assholes every one has one. telling me to grow up. i know for a fact that there are guys out street racing that are a hell of alot older then me. maybe you should go and join one of them boards and tell them they are stupid for street racing. we all know the consequences of street racing.

:thumbsup: Looks like someone's been using Spell-Check.....all words correctly spelled, now all you have to do is work on proper use of captalization and you'll get an A plus. :D

slammed coupe

ALLMOTORNOTCH
Established Member
i should have made it more clear. i dont race in stupid places like raritain center. but i do street race. i ahve more then one car dont worry about that. my driving record shows with 12 points and numarouse moving violations as well as eluding a police officer. i took a break from the street and turned my car into a track car and now i have another street car again so back to the street s i go. see tracks are only open a few days a week were as the the street you can go out and bust anyones ass open any night you want. and when that post was made i wasnt street racing. but i have been back on the streets the last month so eat shit.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
slammed coupe said:
i should have made it more clear. i dont race in stupid places like raritain center. but i do street race. i ahve more then one car dont worry about that. my driving record shows with 12 points and numarouse moving violations as well as eluding a police officer. i took a break from the street and turned my car into a track car and now i have another street car again so back to the street s i go. see tracks are only open a few days a week were as the the street you can go out and bust anyones ass open any night you want. and when that post was made i wasnt street racing. but i have been back on the streets the last month so eat shit.

wow, you are my hero.

12 points and elluding police, please god, I wish I could be you.

I hope they suspend your license and sieze your car when you get caught street racing.
:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

slammed coupe

ALLMOTORNOTCH
Established Member
they dont sieze caes in jersey for street racing. i hope you as much of tuff guy in person as you are a key board tuff guy!!!!

8ate8

Established Member
12 points? Your monthly insurance probably costs more than what I paid for my truck.

CSD

Banned
slammed coupe said:
they dont sieze caes in jersey for street racing. i hope you as much of tuff guy in person as you are a key board tuff guy!!!!
I hate to inform you but if I catch you street racing I will personally hook your car. And NOT with a flatbed! Have a nice day.

Users who are viewing this thread