Where can I Find......

SVTZEUS

SVT Lightning
Established Member
Does anybody know where can I find the parts catalogue for the L's front end?? I'm looking for the picture that includes all the parts and it's part numbers(brackets, radiator, etc.)

speed3198

BEWARE the Jabberwocky!!
Established Member
can you be a little more specific on what you need? Ive got a shop manual for reg and L f150s. you can pm me and Ill see if I can help.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Most of the parts catalogs just show standard F-150 parts or a generic picture. Then when you look at all of the listings for all of the F-150 models the catalog will give you "Lightning" as an option. It really sucks to try and find some of the parts sometimes without a picture.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Everything is on disk in Microcat software, there are no paper catalogs made. There is no catalog for just the L. Only standard F-150 with L part listings.

What diagrams of the front end do you need? I can look for them at work on Tuesday and print out anything if they have it for the L and send it to you.
Any picture/diagram from the parts catalog will not have full part numbers. It will only have the basic part number.

SVTZEUS

SVT Lightning
Established Member
I tried looking all over the place and couldn't find no pictures....Ima head down to the local Ford dealer and see if I can get a copy or something. Thanks anyways!!

Users who are viewing this thread