Where can I get a 99 cobra rear wing?

kj385

Established Member
Where can I get a 99 cobra rear wing? Or maybe post a good pic of one on your car. I was thinking it might look better than the stock 03 cobra wing. I've not had good luck finding one.

stock svt

Modular Doctor
Established Member
I WANT IT..... I NEED IT.... LEMME HAVE IT.... I emailed you the other day about the wing. I really need to fix my holes on my trunk since to removed my aftermarket wing that came with my car. Please let me know.

Greg
[email protected]

kj385

Established Member
Is this wing the same as the 99/00 gt wing? But I'm still not sure which one if any i want to use. "stock svt" I hope you get it.

kj385

Established Member
2JZFAN I'd like to trade..? I have a vert and had the s281 wing.. I like the 03 wing a lot.. email me at [email protected] if interested

If I ever get a different wing I'm going to keep the stock trunk and wing together. And just find a 99-current trunk lid from a junk yard and paint them. That way I can go back to stock at any time if I want to.

Last edited:

2JZFAN

Established Member
Originally posted by kj385
If I ever get a different wing I'm going to keep the stock trunk and wing together. And just find a 99-current trunk lid from a junk yard and paint them. That way I can go back to stock at any time if I want to.

Sounds expensive, but goodluck! Because of this thread I looked around locally and found a great deal on a painted '03 wing. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread