Where can I get pieces for my used Paxton kit??

Badlilstang

Established Member
I knew going into this purchase I was going to have to source a few pieces. Where can I purchase the pieces for the radiator hose and the bracket that goes onto the electric fan after the cuts have been made? Is it just one piece of pipe on the radiator hose or is it two?

PC03GT

Established Member
They take long as shit to ship and I'm sure it will be pricey. This is just from my experience ordering pieces of the kit.

92fiveohfox

Established Member
They take long as shit to ship and I'm sure it will be pricey. This is just from my experience ordering pieces of the kit.

Yep agreed. I had to order a few pieces for my used kit and it was crazy expensive and took 3 weeks. Only way to do it unless you get something custom made.

Jdm351

Established Member
Yep agreed. I had to order a few pieces for my used kit and it was crazy expensive and took 3 weeks. Only way to do it unless you get something custom made.

superchargersonline.com. I pieced a Paxton kit for my '00 with a used head unit. Decent prices, expensive shipping, but I'd give them a shot first.

Badlilstang

Established Member
superchargersonline.com. I pieced a Paxton kit for my '00 with a used head unit. Decent prices, expensive shipping, but I'd give them a shot first.

Thanks! I think I had found them when doing some searching.. I can probably get the radiator hose pieces but the bracket for the fan shrowd might not be available.

Users who are viewing this thread