Where can you get a rear seat delete

Juiced-03

Established Member
I got mine off of Ebay. Once I received I realized I probably could have made one from Home Depot stuff for about $10 in materials. I paid $100 for mine :rollseyes :bash:. But I am happy nonetheless. Here is a blurry camera phone pic with my bottle installed on top, enjoy

BenD

Established Member
Ref: Sambandit, Rear seat delete

I checked the "yellow" site that you mentioned for the their delete kit. However, I'm looking elsewhere because they don't list a tel# for direct contact. I have a rule that I adhere to, i.e., I don't do business with Companies that do not list their Tel.#. Right wrong, of indifferent..it's just my policy. If I can't find one I'll ask RMCR to fab me one.

I have an appointment with RMCR next Wed. to install the "Griggs Racing" short links on the front sway bar. I'll have them check the shifter after I missed 3rd when you and I went out Thur. and I darn near did it again on the way home. Up until Thur. and all season both on the Race Track and Drag strip I never missed a shift. Although the 5.0 never really liked to be rapidly down shifted from 4th to 3rd from day one. It's always puzzled me, but not enough to trouble shoot it, until now!

Users who are viewing this thread