Where did you find your skinny/athletic girl

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
And? You've been around here long enough. I can go full Nazi like it used to be. This is the most easy going site there is. I don't need to show what my power is here, as I rarely use it. FYI, you also have zero idea how much I actually do around here. I'm a one man band most of the time with very little time during the day. Your post actually pissed me off the more I think about it.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Your time of the month. Not mine.
See below as I messed up the reply.
And? You've been around here long enough. I can go full Nazi like it used to be. This is the most easy going site there is. I don't need to show what my power is here, as I rarely use it. FYI, you also have zero idea how much I actually do around here. I'm a one man band most of the time with very little time during the day. Your post actually pissed me off the more I think about it.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Oh my God you changed my post and that pisses you off? Seems like you should be mad at yourself and not me.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
675F9BF0-52CA-4B25-8A18-8D7088C498C0.gif

slow poke

Established Member
Hey, I don't think it was an overall bad thread. It illuminated some current cultural problems with dating and so forth.

Users who are viewing this thread