Where does your Cobra live?……Let’s see those parking spots

Recon

Established Member
Here is mine....not exactly ideal for me but keeps cars out of the weather. Have to pull one out to work on another. (Disregard cardboard. GTO leaks a little lol)

Details on the GTO. Good looking car.

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
I had an amazing garage. Unfortunately had to sell back in November. So now my Comanche is in my parents garage with all my tools and stuff and the cobra is in a storage unit.

7567d5662519bfebe7835cbb12e3ee6d.jpg

736c1153637d2613c13367b6b2e6913f.jpg

72371428ce97dc3a94fbcba4332b84f5.jpg

cafd6a2c4619f4418d9047fe0e45555b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice AF!!!!! Gotta love those trucks man we have one that we use up at our ranch it’s been though everything that a normal 4x4 truck couldn’t do love it!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MineralGray03

Established Member
I think every classic leaks some type of fluid. Sweet car!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
Thank you. I'm a huge fan of your collection. Followed your Cobra build from a while back now, and really like that fastback you have. That is a gorgeous car!
I like the GTO (one of my favorite '60s muscle cars) but LOVE your MG Cobra. That is one good looking car, sir! Good looking garage, too!!!

That definitely was one FINE looking garage. Sorry you had to let it go, but hopefully you'll have another chance down the road.
Thank you, appreciate the compliment. The Cobra definitely does not get out as much as it should 28k mile TVS car.
Details on the GTO. Good looking car.

Much appreciated, pretty standard for now. 1967, white, black vinyl top with black interior. 400/TH400 his/hers shifter. Umi rear suspension, Global West kit for front with wildwood disc brake setup (not yet installed). 17 inch rally II replicas. It is by no means fast I just like to drive it.

Recon

Established Member
Much appreciated, pretty standard for now. 1967, white, black vinyl top with black interior. 400/TH400 his/hers shifter. Umi rear suspension, Global West kit for front with wildwood disc brake setup (not yet installed). 17 inch rally II replicas. It is by no means fast I just like to drive it.
Noice. That’s a very fine car. It has a style that no car in the last 30 has matched yet. My land yacht is the same way, slow compared to today’s environment but still such joy to drive.

Users who are viewing this thread