Where is everyone staying in 2009?

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Im making my reservations this week at The Holiday Sands. It's where all the Southeastern Foxbody club is staying at and they are giving us a killer discount. I figured I would start this thread so everyone would know where everyone is in case they wanna meet up down there or stay where someone else from the board is staying.
:rockon:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I still haven't made it out to MW but traditionally when I was a kid we stayed in the heart of MB around what used to be the Pavilion. Now, we've migrated up to the North Myrtle. We usually rent a house.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I still haven't made it out to MW but traditionally when I was a kid we stayed in the heart of MB around what used to be the Pavilion. Now, we've migrated up to the North Myrtle. We usually rent a house.

You should try and come in 09. I've been to a lot of cars shows over the years and this is by far the best.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I usually get caught up with work. If my dad is gone for a while I'm left to sorta fill in. Not to mention my other shitty part time job that I like to keep during school season. Trust me, I'd be there in a heart beat. Myrtle Beach has been my families destination since my dad was a kid. I love it. It has changed so much. But I would suggest Alligator Adventure to anyone that is into animals.

1985mustanggt50

Established Member
Hey man.. could you PM me what kinda rate you guys are getting? We stayed at tropical winds the last 2 years but this year they jacked the price up like 100 bucks more a night!

svtlightning95

Established Member
ive never been to this before but i def would love to go, can anyone help point me in the right direction so i can begin planning the trip. things like the date of it, hotel reservations ect

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I am looking into going. I need to find something affordable. So, if anyone has a nice, CLEAN, affordable place they know of, let me know.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I am looking into going. I need to find something affordable. So, if anyone has a nice, CLEAN, affordable place they know of, let me know.

Holiday Sands South has the Tiki buidling. Its supposed to be pretty decent and I think its like 78 a night.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
What are some of the nicer places to stay at? I am going to see if i cant make it this year (I have been wanting to go for quite a few years) but this will be durring my vacation. I will want to splurge a little. Any places with nice penthouses? Again, this will be my first time down and i will be trailering my car up from TX.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
What are some of the nicer places to stay at? I am going to see if i cant make it this year (I have been wanting to go for quite a few years) but this will be durring my vacation. I will want to splurge a little. Any places with nice penthouses? Again, this will be my first time down and i will be trailering my car up from TX.

I stayed at the Sheraton last year. Its off the beach about a block but within walking distance. They have trailer parking, covered garage, really nice resturant and bar, indoor pool, its well a Sheraton.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Yeah i was looking into the Sheraton. Is the hotel the Mustang Week HQ or something?

I was also looking at the Marriott, i really like their hotels in general and it is just 5 miles up the coast (and actually on the coast). Just don't know if they have accommodations for a truck and a trailer or not (that may be the deal breaker).

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Yeah i was looking into the Sheraton. Is the hotel the Mustang Week HQ or something?

I was also looking at the Marriott, i really like their hotels in general and it is just 5 miles up the coast (and actually on the coast). Just don't know if they have accommodations for a truck and a trailer or not (that may be the deal breaker).

I think a few years back it was now there really isn't an "offical" hotel. It works very well though because the road you pull out of the parking garage onto is the road that takes you right to Hardrock Cafe(monday's unoffical meet and greet) Planet Hollywood(tuesdays meet and greet), and the bypass out to the Mall(thursdays pre dragway meet at hooters, the car show friday, and the cruise in saturday). Its really the best place to stay if you don't have to be on the beach and can afford it. If my girlfriend didn't pitch a fit about not being on the beach last year and I wasn't staying with the boys from Southeastern Fox bodies this year at the Holiday Sands South I would stay there again.

Users who are viewing this thread