Where is everyone???

KOOY

Established Member
WOW..Glad I am the first one here. Chime in guys..let's get together sometime and drive across Canada... Gas is on me... :burnout: :burnout: :rockon:

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
i am. British Columbia, i've got a stock 1989 5spd Thunderbird SC (eaton m90). flowmasters are on its way should be here friday, cars in the shop getting the hood refinished cuz some retards keyed it :( i'd be down for a meet if gas is on you :D
f629f23a.jpg

f629f222.jpg

KOOY

Established Member
blk89SC said:
i am. British Columbia, i've got a stock 1989 5spd Thunderbird SC (eaton m90). flowmasters are on its way should be here friday, cars in the shop getting the hood refinished cuz some retards keyed it :( i'd be down for a meet if gas is on you :D
f629f23a.jpg

f629f222.jpg

Meet us at Stanley park at 7am on Nov. 20 2004.. :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:
glad more and more people are coming here.. :beer:

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
KOOY said:
Meet us at Stanley park at 7am on Nov. 20 2004.. :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:
glad more and more people are coming here.. :beer:

stanely park nov.20th 7am...couple things

1)7am is disgustingly early
2)its already nov.30th, i think im too late :(

i'd LOVE to come to a meet with all fords or what not, i hate goin to these lil local meets with one or two lightnings, couple fox bodys and like 30 rx7s/civics/240s. there was a meet this summer 2004 at spanish banks, breath taking :D i'll keep checking in here for hte next meet up, and i'll spread the word to my buddies with fast fords

Tman

Established Member
Hi from BC!!

Hi! Whats up!! Im a new guy here on the forums from Surrey, used to live in Delta for a bit. I own a 03 Cobra convertible, black on black besides other two cars. My friend is just about to buy a 03 hardtop so he will join the forums as well. Glad to see members from BC here!! Hopefully we can meet up once the wheather gets better,hehe, so much rain lately!

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
Tman said:
Hi! Whats up!! Im a new guy here on the forums from Surrey, used to live in Delta for a bit. I own a 03 Cobra convertible, black on black besides other two cars. My friend is just about to buy a 03 hardtop so he will join the forums as well. Glad to see members from BC here!! Hopefully we can meet up once the wheather gets better,hehe, so much rain lately!

damn thats one of my dream cars for sure :D seen a couple around tsawassen here, silver anniversary one, and i've seen a black anniversary Cobra on the oak street bridge, that guy was pullin hard too :D post some pics of your car :beer:

Sonic Blue L

Established Member
I might be going to B.C on holidays in the summer so maybe if you guys have a meet I'll stop by.

shaved03gt

Established Member
Hey i'm new on here as well, from edmonton alberta and i envy all you bc boys with your good weather. Minus 30 here now and wow it sucks. hey when does mission open up for you guys? Anyway take care.
shaved

Tman

Established Member
Hi!! Thanks! Sure I will post some pics next week once I get the Steeda springs in.
I think Mission starts around beginning of March, but I will check the schedule.
We should definetely get a little meet going here, take some pics and represent a little,hehe.
Talk to you later guys!

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
Tman said:
Hi!! Thanks! Sure I will post some pics next week once I get the Steeda springs in.
I think Mission starts around beginning of March, but I will check the schedule.
We should definetely get a little meet going here, take some pics and represent a little,hehe.
Talk to you later guys!

im down. i haven't been to mission cuz my car is mainly stock. but my march i SHOULD have my flowmasters in, ported blower, blower pulley, CAI and cobra Rs so i could put some numbers down that are respectable :thumbsup:

04torchred

Established Member
Shadowfax said:
Where is everyone?.... Don't know where everyone is, however there is lots of posting at www.svtoa.ca....

I am from Airdrie Alberta. Have an 04 Torch red Cobra coupe. Do you have any mods done to your cobra? I am trying to figure out if the Stingers are what I want for a catback. Haven't heard any exhaust systems on 03-04 Cobras

Shadowfax

Established Member
hey 04torchred,

No mods on my car... I want to stay out of modded classes for autocross, besides the 03 cobra has got lots of nuts for autocross, from the factory.... I have heard an 03 cobra with a Bassani x pipe and catback... sounds aggressive and quite loud... attracts lots of attention when he stands on it.... I can't comment on the stingers because I've never heard them on an 03/04 cobra.... What I have read is the Stingers are loud, VERY LOUD...
Joe
Calgary

04torchred

Established Member
Shadowfax said:
hey 04torchred,

No mods on my car... I want to stay out of modded classes for autocross, besides the 03 cobra has got lots of nuts for autocross, from the factory.... I have heard an 03 cobra with a Bassani x pipe and catback... sounds aggressive and quite loud... attracts lots of attention when he stands on it.... I can't comment on the stingers because I've never heard them on an 03/04 cobra.... What I have read is the Stingers are loud, VERY LOUD...
Joe
Calgary

Good the Stingers are the exhaust I will get. Want something different. Seems like most people around Calgary have Bassani on Mustangs.

I have an red S-15 with a 383 and flowmaster delta 40's, so loud is not a problem. That truck shakes my parents house!! And the next door neighbours for that matter

EDIT: Where abouts in Calgary are you from?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread