Where is everyone???

04torchred

Established Member
XtremeAceX said:
I havent been to any event either.. unfortunately

It was nice meeting with you today. Hopefully you got an idea of what the Stingers sound like. Maybe next time I won't blow my powershift and look like I can't drive! :loser:

Take it easy

XtremeAceX

Established Member
04torchred said:
It was nice meeting with you today. Hopefully you got an idea of what the Stingers sound like. Maybe next time I won't blow my powershift and look like I can't drive! :loser:

Take it easy

haha yea, really nice meetin you and your brother. and thanks for the ride.. the stinger actually sound really awesome.. sometime you me and your brother or sumthin should go for a cruise.

04torchred

Established Member
XtremeAceX said:
haha yea, really nice meetin you and your brother. and thanks for the ride.. the stinger actually sound really awesome.. sometime you me and your brother or sumthin should go for a cruise.

Sounds good. :beer:

CanuckCobra

Established Member
Hey guys...I live Downtown Vancouver..have an '01 Silver 'Vert Stock for now but I have plans for some suspension mods in April. I'm up for a cruise or hang out...Java Hut in Langley sounds cool where is it?

YoungCobra

aka BigBlackCobra
Established Member
I'm heading to Tapp's dyno in Ottawa sometime in May. My brother in his Mach1 and my Cobra both going for dyno runs. I gotta get that Gords HE installed first and we're all set.

NTIMD8