Where Is My Antifreeze Going?!?!?!?

01SN8K

In Hawaii
Established Member
well you can steal all you want. this car was traded off and then sold to another guy. the car was at a dealership being serviced and taken out for a drive without permission and wrecked. i believe it spun and hit a tree. this was earlier this year. i belive the new owner posted the pics and asked for advice as the place that wrecked it was not trying to be responsible for it but i also believe that in the end everything worked out for the poor guy.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
well you can steal all you want. this car was traded off and then sold to another guy. the car was at a dealership being serviced and taken out for a drive without permission and wrecked. i believe it spun and hit a tree. this was earlier this year. i belive the new owner posted the pics and asked for advice as the place that wrecked it was not trying to be responsible for it but i also believe that in the end everything worked out for the poor guy.

DAMNIT!!! I was looking to score some coolant :)

01SN8K

In Hawaii
Established Member
well you can "borrow" it from Steeda30. he seems to be losing some. gotta love the sweet taste of antifreeze

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Wow, this thread is hella old. Ran into the poster at Walmart a long time ago when he still had his KB Cobra. That thing wasss FASTTT. Then he got a red vette....

Users who are viewing this thread