Where the **** is Aromashodu?

ViciousJay

Established Member
He showed up late to practice on wednesday and his punishment was ST and not being a starting slot guy

He showed up late to practice on wednesday and his punishment was ST and not being a starting slot guy

I'm willing to bet though it had more to do with his dropped 37yd td in the opener and all the other drops he had in the opener. Anyway, he's a diamond in the rough for the Bears. The Bears may not have one of the top 5 receivers in the NFL but they have weapons galore on offense that can make things happen. Time to give the Packers their overdue beatdown.

ViciousJay

Established Member
I'm willing to bet though it had more to do with his dropped 37yd td in the opener and all the other drops he had in the opener. Anyway, he's a diamond in the rough for the Bears. The Bears may not have one of the top 5 receivers in the NFL but they have weapons galore on offense that can make things happen. Time to give the Packers their overdue beatdown.

no it came from his mouth on 670 the score here in chicago the day after, as for packers this is our true test, if we win we are going to the superbowl cuz im not scared of the jets or the pats

Last edited:

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
Time to give the Packers their overdue beatdown.

as for packers this is our true test, if we win we are going to the superbowl cuz im not scared of the jets or the pats

It is going to be a test for both teams. The winner going 3-0 to start the season and at least 2 games over the Vikings. We will see who is the pretender and who is for real after this one. Although a close loss for either team still says a lot about that team.

Either way the BEARS STILL SUCk!!!!!!

VPF:beer:

ViciousJay

Established Member
It is going to be a test for both teams. The winner going 3-0 to start the season and at least 2 games over the Vikings. We will see who is the pretender and who is for real after this one. Although a close loss for either team still says a lot about that team.

hahaha we'll see Sunday night, i love how everyone had us at 6-10 this year but already have been getting the eyebrow of whoa from everyone. Ill say this GB biggest set back is having virtually no running game, if you lose its cuz of that

I won't do too much trash talkin because this is truly "the moment" for Cutler. If the Bears O-line can protect him, then we'll see if Cutler can deliver the big blow. Rodgers is as good as any QB in the league and the Pacckers O is pretty prolific. I just have this feeling in my gut though that the Bears are going to win by at least 2 tds. :burnout:

no it came from his mouth on 670 the score here in chicago the day after, as for packers this is our true test, if we win we are going to the superbowl cuz im not scared of the jets or the pats

Thanks for clearing that up. :beer: I didn't read anything about that in the Tribune or Sun Times.

ViciousJay

Established Member
I won't do too much trash talkin because this is truly "the moment" for Cutler. If the Bears O-line can protect him, then we'll see if Cutler can deliver the big blow. Rodgers is as good as any QB in the league and the Pacckers O is pretty prolific. I just have this feeling in my gut though that the Bears are going to win by at least 2 tds. :burnout:

2 points yea i can see that, 2 Td's no way

This is an interesting article giving some more insight on what may befall Aromashodu from here on in.
Bears' youth catching on :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Mike Mulligan

"Devin Aromashodu has fallen out of favor after starting the season opener against the Lions. He dropped four balls in that game and didn't do a great job blocking, but one source said what really has him in the doghouse is his reaction to a couple of big hits over the middle. It was similar to what the Bears accused Cowboys receivers of doing Sunday: hearing footsteps."

"Whatever the reason, Aromashodu seemed almost embarrassed about being benched after the game. He admitted he took a beating against the Lions but practiced during the week and didn't miss any meetings or practice time that might have led to a punishment."

I'm pulling for this guy. I think he gives the Bears an added dimension to their passing game. The Bears simply have a heck of a group of receivers. They don't need a top 5 WR. They have by far their most talented group of receivers, including Olsen and Forte that they've probably had in the last 30 years. Oh man this is an exciting time to be a Bears fan.

ViciousJay

Established Member
This is an interesting article giving some more insight on what may befall Aromashodu from here on in.
Bears' youth catching on :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Mike Mulligan

"Devin Aromashodu has fallen out of favor after starting the season opener against the Lions. He dropped four balls in that game and didn't do a great job blocking, but one source said what really has him in the doghouse is his reaction to a couple of big hits over the middle. It was similar to what the Bears accused Cowboys receivers of doing Sunday: hearing footsteps."

"Whatever the reason, Aromashodu seemed almost embarrassed about being benched after the game. He admitted he took a beating against the Lions but practiced during the week and didn't miss any meetings or practice time that might have led to a punishment."

I'm pulling for this guy. I think he gives the Bears an added dimension to their passing game. The Bears simply have a heck of a group of receivers. They don't need a top 5 WR. They have by far their most talented group of receivers, including Olsen and Forte that they've probably had in the last 30 years. Oh man this is an exciting time to be a Bears fan.

hes the bears Marshall and needs to be on the field, this i totally agree with, he has great upside and is the only guy whos got the hops in the redzone we need

Absolutely awesome win for the Bears considering their offensive line is so banged up. :rockon: Now its time to slap the G-Men around a little.

Users who are viewing this thread