Where to buy cats for '99 tour?

guinnkyle

I love my Contour
Established Member
I think my catalytic converters need to be replaced and I'm wanting to stay with direct fit, OEM, or high flow cats. I need the front and rear ones. Does anybody know of a good company to buy form? I've been looking for a few months now and I'm getting wuite frustrated now driving my beautiful machine. Anything helps. Thank you for helping me. Kyle

LilCe98

The One and Only
Established Member
www.trubendz.com I currently have their high flow rear cat on my SVTC. Its a direct bolt on. You just have to check your bolt pattern. If you have any more questions check out www.contour.org/ceg-vb Lots of info and help there. Just use the search button before asking questions
{J}

Last edited:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
What do you mean by 'front and rear?' I'm assuming you are talking about the pre-cats that are part of the exhaust manifolds? If so you have two options, well, three. 1) buy used from someone who bought MSDS headers 2)new 3)elminate them (either gut the exhaust manifolds or by MSDS headers both with MILs

guinnkyle

I love my Contour
Established Member
thanks for all of the input. I just bought the new exhaust manifolds the other day. I'll keep up on it and keep my progress posted.

Users who are viewing this thread