Where to buy Cobra grille emblem????

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
Sorry guys. I'm sure this has been discussed in length. But I tried searching and every keyword/s I use, I keep getting this message........

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1024 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/svtperformance.com/httpdocs/forums/search.php on line 922"

Anyway, I like the normal sized one that most people have. Looks to be around the same size as the fender emblems. I'm not a fan of the overly large one at all.

Thanks in advance....:beer:

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
Thanks guys!

Although now both of you have thrown me a curve ball. The American Muscle cobra faces left and the UPR faces right. Now I can't figure out which one I like best. :-D

I'm leaning towards the UPR though because it faces right.

Last edited:

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
Spyderman25 said:
Flip a coin, buddy ;-)

I chose. I went with the UPR. I like the cobra looking right instead of left for some reason.

Thanks again. Should be here by Wednesday. My very first semi mod to my new terminator! :-D

SugeMike

Established Member
Wow i just realized i got my emblem from lethal not American muscle lol I just looked at some pics of my car and noticed it

2659555_31_full.jpg

-Mike

Last edited:

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
SugeMike said:
Wow i just realized i got my emblem from lethal not American muscle lol I just looked at some pics of my car and noticed it

2659555_31_full.jpg

-Mike

haha......yep, it's facing right alright! :thumbsup:

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
I went with right looking cobra because that is the way it is in the seats and promotional lititure.

As to size, IMHO the ones from the fenders look too small and the right size is a fender emblem from the newer GT500 but nobody makes one. I was able to use the bracket from the smaller one and replaced it with a GT500 fender emblem I bought.

It is the black vert in the first post http://www.svtsnake.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25879&highlight=atco

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
To each his own man.

I personally don't like the bigger snake. The smaller one seems to just hover in the middle which I like. The bigger one to me looks like it was forced to fit in the opening. But that's just my opinion. It's your car, personalize it however you see fit. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread