where to find Cobra RR hood?

hazed

Established Member
im looking to get the Cobra RR hood, anyone have any advice on the best place to buy it. im looking for the best quality, fit and finish. preciate it

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
LibertyMustangsupply.com They are in DE and I am heading down there with a buddy this weekend coming up and they have the R and the Boss RR hood. Im gonna take a look at both in person and make my decision then. The R is 235.xx and the RR is 265.xx I will let you know of the quality and what not. To me a hood is a hood!

96cobrakid

Established Member
5.0snake said:
LibertyMustangsupply.com They are in DE and I am heading down there with a buddy this weekend coming up and they have the R and the Boss RR hood. Im gonna take a look at both in person and make my decision then. The R is 235.xx and the RR is 265.xx I will let you know of the quality and what not. To me a hood is a hood!

A hood is defiantly not just a hood!!!! You truly need to see a bad hood to understand how good the good ones are! If you think a hood is a hood, go to www.corral.net and do a search for cincinatti composites, bout 8 pages on nothing good to say about them!

Users who are viewing this thread