Where to get a inductive timing light?

Lightning Kid

Lightning Addict
Established Member
Hey guys, just wondering what kind of places would carry those, would mostly any autoparts store carry it? Also, is there any special types we need? Thanks alot! :rolling:

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
Yeah, you can go anywhere, even checkers :bored: . I just check the ad in my local paper and they sell a "package deal" with it, for like $30-40. Are you looking to advance it to 14 or 16*?

Lightning Kid

Lightning Addict
Established Member
Soul Rebel said:
Yeah, you can go anywhere, even checkers :bored: . I just check the ad in my local paper and they sell a "package deal" with it, for like $30-40. Are you looking to advance it to 14 or 16*?

I was going to try for 16*. :rockon:

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
Same thing I'm going to do, because at 14* I really didn't feel much difference than stock-and my stocker was at 8 instead of 10*.

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
BTW which flex-a-lites did you end up getting? Let us know how the installation goes, either on here or over on the nloc.

LightningSteed

wheres the dancing girls?
Established Member
Lightning Kid said:
Hey guys, just wondering what kind of places would carry those, would mostly any autoparts store carry it? Also, is there any special types we need? Thanks alot! :rolling:

personally I like the kind of timing lights with the dial on them to you can see the timing mark and just read it off the dial on the light, also lets you read total advance.
Sears sells a Craftsman one for like $69.00
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&pid=00921023000

Users who are viewing this thread