Where to get Good OEM Style Corner Lamps

MagpoweredSC

Established Member
Anyone know where to source quality oem style corner lamps for a 94-98 cobra? I have cheap ones and the rubber on the edge is split and falling off.

Thanks

MagpoweredSC

Established Member
These both look like the ones I have. The lens is still perfect, but the rubber molding is falling off. I've glued it back on with a couple kinds of different glues/epoxies and they still want to peel back. Thanks for the responses. I just didn't know if anyone had personal experience with a certain brand that seem to hold up well.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
These both look like the ones I have. The lens is still perfect, but the rubber molding is falling off. I've glued it back on with a couple kinds of different glues/epoxies and they still want to peel back. Thanks for the responses. I just didn't know if anyone had personal experience with a certain brand that seem to hold up well.

that's why I've removed the black rubber strip on my clear corners. Looks a lot cleaner that way as well.

Rick98Z

Established Member
The black rubber strip on my LMR corners are also pealing off on one side, and they are only a year old. I was just going to super-glue it back down...

Users who are viewing this thread