Where to get NON-Mustang 18x10 wheels?

donpablo

Established Member

donpablo

Established Member
Thanks. Went through them all...unfortunately almost all were 9" or less and nothing that caught my eye. Still lookin'

DP

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
vs_xx_01.jpg

www.workwheelsusa.com to check em out.

If you are interested in something like these, check out www.aspecproducts.com and email [email protected] for a quote. Tell him Dale (dcorn from evom.net) sent you and he'll probably hook you up.

donpablo

Established Member
Thanks for the replies guys. I'll check out these new leads. By the way HISSSIN, you better lock up that those CCWS....you know I was eye ballin' em @ UMD!!

DP

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
phillySVT said:
Sunburned....I really like a couple of wheels on that website. I'm assuming they are $$$$$

Depends on which ones you get really. I am looking at the Emotion CR Kai's and I got a quote for $1380 shipped for 4 - 18x9.5". They are pretty light at around 20lbs per wheel.

Some of the forged and multipiece wheels are more expensive. Check out prices on www.vividracing.com to get an idea, then email the guy at aspec products to get a good deal. Remember to tell him I sent you so he can hook you up.

By the way Philly, you had Iforged on yours so what do you care about price? :poke:

To the original poster, check out the VS-TX on vivid's site. They might be right up your alley.

donpablo

Established Member
Update: Still been cruising around for wheel options and came across this website reference on ModularFords. Called the company and they do offer custom offset and backspacing. Some nice looking wheels that I may price out. Will let you all know.
http://www.bozeforged.com/home.html

DP

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
DonPablo94SVT said:
Update: Still been cruising around for wheel options and came across this website reference on ModularFords. Called the company and they do offer custom offset and backspacing. Some nice looking wheels that I may price out. Will let you all know.
http://www.bozeforged.com/home.html

DP

Hell ya....Someone posted a pick of a Mystichrome Vert in the picks and vids section a few weeks back and the car was sporting a set of these. I saved the link and I'm saving the dough. Awesome wheels!

Users who are viewing this thread