Where to get some spacers in ventura county?

Misfitflesh

Established Member
Alright ill be putting some 10.5 cobras on my car tomorrow, went with a 295/35/18 kumho. Im looking at just the rims on the car and i dont think im gonna clear with tires what so ever. So im gonna try to pick up some spacers tomorrow but i have no clue where to get stuff like that around here. Also i dont really want some autozone stuff or any of that. So if anyone has any or knows where i can pick some up let me know,:thumbsup:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Misfitflesh said:
Alright ill be putting some 10.5 cobras on my car tomorrow, went with a 295/35/18 kumho. Im looking at just the rims on the car and i dont think im gonna clear with tires what so ever. So im gonna try to pick up some spacers tomorrow but i have no clue where to get stuff like that around here. Also i dont really want some autozone stuff or any of that. So if anyone has any or knows where i can pick some up let me know,:thumbsup:

ive used Pep Boys spacers many times before. work just fine for me

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
RocketCouch said:
Hawaii Racing had some Baer spacers in stock last time I worked there. Might want to go check them out.

they are in Simi...

if you can't get any right away Maximum Motorsports is in San Louis O'bispo (SP). Buy from them, you sould have them within a day or two.

Tom

Misfitflesh

Established Member
Tom's_03SVT said:
they are in Simi...

if you can't get any right away Maximum Motorsports is in San Louis O'bispo (SP). Buy from them, you sould have them within a day or two.

Tom

Nice, i actually work around the corner from there, never thought about that though thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread