Where to get stuff for the garage?!

1997stang

Established Member
Anyone have any good websites for vintage garage art or places where you can get tin oil signs and stuff like that? Look to get things for the garage, floor mats with cool sayings, sinclair oil signs, anything. Let me know!

Thanks,
Mike

The Manalishi

Established Member
Griots has some pretty cool garage stuff. You may have to get a hardcopy catalog to see everything the online store is weak in that area.

yellowbra

Established Member
google??? then when you get there just put "vintage garage art" in the search bar. I wish I knew how to do that here let me google that for you thing. I thought I was lazy

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
google??? then when you get there just put "vintage garage art" in the search bar. I wish I knew how to do that here let me google that for you thing. I thought I was lazy

Man if everyone just went to google..... Let me google that for you people are almost as annoying as the the repost police:bored:

yellowbra

Established Member
Man if everyone just went to google..... Let me google that for you people are almost as annoying as the the repost police:bored:

I just don't get why the question was asked in the first place? It would've taken less time to go to google and just type it in.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
because you can google mustang parts and not come across the best places to get parts. That is knowledge people have. So why not ask the question to see if anyone knows of a good place?

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member

yellowbra

Established Member
because you can google mustang parts and not come across the best places to get parts. That is knowledge people have. So why not ask the question to see if anyone knows of a good place?

well in that case. How about the lazy ass googles it first then if thats the case. Comes in here and says "well I tried google and a ton of other sites and can't seem to find a great price, do you guys know of any better places to go?" Done and Done

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
well in that case. How about the lazy ass googles it first then if thats the case. Comes in here and says "well I tried google and a ton of other sites and can't seem to find a great price, do you guys know of any better places to go?" Done and Done

Look at what julie said and I quoted. There is your questions answered.

But back to the OP vintage garage stuff where:rockon::rockon:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
first thing that comes to mind for me is that genuine hotrod company as wvford posted above (it's a summit company)

Raven519

Established Member
I do know how to read you know. You must be a women.

apparently you don't...

first hand experience with companies > google...its pretty simple, yet you can't seem to get that. more importantly why do you even care? you've added nothing to this thread except for complaining because someone asked a question.

i for one am glad for this thread, i've looked for stuff in the past and a couple of the sites posted already i hadnt seen before.

yellowbra

Established Member
apparently you don't...

first hand experience with companies > google...its pretty simple, yet you can't seem to get that. more importantly why do you even care? you've added nothing to this thread except for complaining because someone asked a question.

i for one am glad for this thread, i've looked for stuff in the past and a couple of the sites posted already i hadnt seen before.
Well of course. But from the wording in the thread it just seems that he was lazy and didn't want to look. I wasn't looking at it like that. I don't REALLY care i'm just bored.:rolling: Oh and don't talk to me about not contributing to the thread when you yourself have also contributed nothing.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread