Where to have motor refreshed

xBlown04x

THE REAL ORANGECRUSH
Established Member
Im torn between Dyno Speed and Fastlane. Fastlane is closer but Dyno Speed gave me a lower quote. Plus Joe at DS seems like a great guy. I don't know how much feedback i will get on here but thought i would try.

RussZTT

Established Member
Why don't you do it yourself? Save alot of money plus you will know the inside of a motor better. Number where each piston is, get new rings, bearings, oil pump, gaskets. Hone the block and put it back together again.

VNGNCE908

VNGNCE
Established Member
^^ If only it were that easy and didn't require lots of skill, knowledge, and tools! I've done top ends of motors, and thats about all that I'm comfortable with. The tolerances, run outs, all of that need to be spot on, and I wouldn't try it without some guidance of a skilled friend.

venom04svt

Established Member
I'm here in NC and Fastlane mods and maintains my car for anything i dont have time or facilities to do, they have great service, parts and work. When you become a fastlane customer you become a friend as well. I'm due to PCS to Fort Campbell come October DynoSpeed will become my cars new home...

Users who are viewing this thread