Where to mount my gauges?

Johngreg

Established Member
hey guys, I got a wideband and a steering column pod for it. But I also got a water temp gauge and I need a place to stick it. Where can I? Also do you use the crossover plug as the location to plug sensor?

01yellercobra

Established Member
You can get A pillar pods for only one gauge. However, I would run just the one gauge in the steering column pod for a bit first. See how you like it. I ran the column pod for a couple years. I didn't like it. It puts the gauge too low IMO. It's a lot easier to see on the pillar. That's where my gauges are now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

93VORTECH

Established Member
PILLAR MOUNT FOR ME

IMG_0447.jpg

BADBOYSVT

Established Member
pillar mount for temp/fuel pressure/wideband

above key ignition BOOST guage

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
If you want one the column cover but I didn’t like mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
SOS gauge pod is the best looking option. There are also some vent gauge pods ive seen on eBay that people are making on their 3d printers as well as the standard column pods.

I used the crossover tube for the temp. probe on my coolant temp gauge. Just need a new coolant crossover plug with a 1/8th npt fitting on top.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I say pillar pod is the best option on these cars. Steering column is hard to see while driving and I hate gauges mounted in the vent area. Might be cool if you really don't need your A/C, but where I live I need all the cold air my vents can produce LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread