where to start where to look? (noob question)

project_pegasus

Established Member
better go with the STI then...better offroading IMO. the evo I feel was built more for street use. even though Mitsubishi Transfer cases are crap

Lol two projects at a time is my limit. Maybe once this truck is done or the mach lol truck should be done first though *shrug*

project_pegasus

Established Member
Well thanks all took what everyone said and came to a conclusion. Not gona get a low production car and gut it. Gona wait for the 5.0 since its a 4v aswell. And go to town on that somone said they make the shaker kit so ill grab one of. Those to get the look I want and go TT an forge it... thanks for the help everyone

EVO-lution

Established Member
Well thanks all took what everyone said and came to a conclusion. Not gona get a low production car and gut it. Gona wait for the 5.0 since its a 4v aswell. And go to town on that somone said they make the shaker kit so ill grab one of. Those to get the look I want and go TT an forge it... thanks for the help everyone

Geez...I say import a skyline if you got money like that:burnout:

project_pegasus

Established Member
Geez...I say import a skyline if you got money like that:burnout:

Lol not a skyline person give me a 91 300zx tt anyday but even then I prefer my 74 260z lol but no I'm lookin. For a. Stanng I had a 2002 gt few years back but got rid of it to make room in the garage told myself id pick the project back up and use a better base to start from once tme allowed me to do my own project and not everyone elses lol and nows the time and been pinchen pennys for the last 5 years so I can eather buy the mach and blow the rest of the cash getting it preped for TT later this year or blow it on the new one and still have a little to forge its bottom end and push the tt till a little later while I do the rest of the prep work this year. Which would you do?? Warrenty aside and eather option car is paid for

EVO-lution

Established Member
yea then if the car is going to be paid for...2011 GT then. if you build the motor sell me the one you rip out ;). since SOS won't part his car out :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread