wheres all the gen 1er's

Cobra R Man

IMSA RACE CAR
Established Member
Hi everyone! A buddy of mine just told me about this site about 3 weeks ago. I'm hooked. Like to read info about 5.8 pushrod powered SVT's. I'm building a '96 Lightning Bronco. Already have it running with all the int. out of '93 Lightning in it. I've also replaced all the running gear with Lighning 'train. I haven't got the rear int. of the Bronc color changed yet, it takes time. If there is response to this, I'll post more later.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
sounds cool, let's see some pic's.... are you over on the nloc? i thought i saw a black bronco over there that sounds just like you....

Cobra R Man

IMSA RACE CAR
Established Member
The NLOC Bronco guy is pretty cool. He has a web site about it. We e-mailed. His is painted and 2WD. I'm a mech, so I can get the drivetrain done first, and wait for my buddy to get time to paint, plus the rear int. color change. I'll take a PIC and post. I'm hoping to get it painted sometime in Feb., but I have other projects, and I get sidetracked easy. I just got a race prepared '95"R" and I have to do a few things to it. The first thing I have to do is get over the cost since the economy and business is down. But we all know things will pick up for everyone.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
4wd lightning, huh? now that sounds pretty cool! can't wait to see all four roasting. hope you get it finished soon. and your right about things comming back around, nothing stays the same for long. the economy is bound to pick back up. good luck. -chris

Cobra R Man

IMSA RACE CAR
Established Member
Chris,

I've already changed the Bronc to 2WD Lightning running gear. Thanks for the enthusiasium though. I've lowered it to stock Lightning demensions. I'll take some PICS soon.

Gene

'93 Blk. Lightning

'95 Cobra "R"

'66 GT-350H

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread