Where's all the Harley Trucks

Bigkahuna327

The Rev
Established Member
I'm about the graduate from engineering school and I'm in the market to buy a 2002-2003 Harley Davidson F150 but I can't seem to find any reasonable ones on the East Coast. Does anyone have any suggestions to where I might could find one in the good ol' south? I'm in South Carolina but the closest ones I can find are in Texas and I was hoping someone could help me out. I'm kinda looking for the 100th Anniversary (Black and Silver) with 30,000-40,000 miles on it but I'm not too picky about color or maybe even higher mileage. I'd even consider a slighty wrecked one if someone knows where one is hiding at.

I hope someone can help me out. Peace out!!

mtnbikerman

They are few and far between

It took me almost two months of searching but I just picked 1 up in Muscle Shoals, Al. It is a 03" black on black with only 17,400 mi. I paid 5 grand less than Kelly Blue Book, so I know there's a few deals out there. Try Ebay, cars.com and autotrader.com. Good Luck!

Formula51

Established Member
Well Reverend. I would say try autotrader. I have seen a couple in the high 20's low 30's with less than 40k miles on them that are within 200 miles of here. 200 miles aint that far to drive for a truck! Where are you working now and are you coming back anytime to mess with the new car? Give me a holla some time and say hey to the woman for me.

Eddie

Users who are viewing this thread