Where's my tuner

fly_tech_texas

Established Member
Okay, I am approaching two months since I have ordered my tuner from RWTD and let me say I am a little chapped right now. Why might some of you ask? Simple, I have no tuner and all my other parts are waiting in my garage. Calling doesn't seem to help, b/c it just rings and rings, then tells me to call back. Emailing was unsuccessful, response was given to me, but still, no tuner in the mail. The weather is changing b/c fall/winter are near and I have no tuner. I still have 3 laps on my card for the best track in Europe...Nurburgring.

I have heard these guys are really good at what they do but come on now, being good at something gives you no right to hold parts up like this. Okay okay, maybe it's b/c I am in Germany...yea, doubt it. If my full exhaust system can make it here in a reasonable and timely manner, than why can't a small tuner???:mj:

Sorry folks, I just had to vent. I am out of options here.

fly_tech_texas

Established Member
Okay, I am approaching two months since I have ordered my tuner from RWTD and let me say I am a little chapped right now. Why might some of you ask? Simple, I have no tuner and all my other parts are waiting in my garage. Calling doesn't seem to help, b/c it just rings and rings, then tells me to call back. Emailing was unsuccessful, response was given to me, but still, no tuner in the mail. The weather is changing b/c fall/winter are near and I have no tuner. I still have 3 laps on my card for the best track in Europe...Nurburgring.

I have heard these guys are really good at what they do but come on now, being good at something gives you no right to hold parts up like this. Okay okay, maybe it's b/c I am in Germany...yea, doubt it. If my full exhaust system can make it here in a reasonable and timely manner, than why can't a small tuner???:mj:

Sorry folks, I just had to vent. I am out of options here.

Got a hold of them today, and they said they shipped another out on the 20th. Why it took so long to hear from them, I'll never know. Besides, it's just money, right. So...if I'm lucky, it'll be here this weekend and I'll post updates on the status of the car. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread