Wheres the GT500 vs. Terminator vids?

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I still haven't seen any pic's of one in someone's driveway yet,the guy's mostly buying them now are Rich and not on the boards.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Lightning LA said:
I still haven't seen any pic's of one in someone's driveway yet,the guy's mostly buying them now are Rich and not on the boards.

+1, most probably have them covered up, Locked in garages thinking that they will be worth some money 1 day :lol1:

cars are meant to be driven!! :bash:

GodStang

Established Member
Ya man my buddies got three GT500s and I raced one with my V6 and smoked the hell out of it. They are hella slow...... ok I have not even seen one yet. Nothing but old people in this town. The girl though that is getting the first one in town is a hot 21 year blonde. I need to get a hold of her and see if she has gotten it yet. She is a NMRA dragracer so I think she would run me. And beat me.

Last edited:

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
yeah. the people paying 75k for them are not the racing type, i dont think . theyre the collector, let me spend 75grand for it to sit in the garage type imo.

jguerrero

Established Member
TTT, surely someone will eventually post up something. I am eagerly waiting to see a vid of a stock Terminator vs. a stock GT500. Should make for a good vid.

If I run into one soon with the C6, I'll be sure to get it on film. :beer:

Cobra-21

I feel the need...
Established Member
A stock Terminator ?? What's that ?? LOL Seriously, is there anyone into cars enough that they hang out here in this forum, that doesn't get the modding bug? :pepper:

cobraCMDR

I Whine
Established Member
I'm almost stock??? Cai and CB.....everything else is just function related mods.......plus I'm a vert so the weight + mods makes me as fast as a stock coupe probably haaahh!

Users who are viewing this thread