wheres the new edge love. 99/01 Calendar

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
Brkntrxn, it looks like in the very first pic you are using 03/04 Cobra wheels? This is what I want to do for open track events as well w/ 275 rubber. Just curious how that combo works and how much it weighs?

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
Hey brkntrxn I hope one of your open track pics makes the calendar:)

Thanks. They are just plain ol' black Cobras, nothing fancy like some of these cars. I prefer function over beauty.

Brkntrxn, it looks like in the very first pic you are using 03/04 Cobra wheels? This is what I want to do for open track events as well w/ 275 rubber. Just curious how that combo works and how much it weighs?

Yes, those are 03 Satins. For years, my plan was to take a spare set of satin 99s and have them widened to 9" to run 275s and retain the stock look. After calculating the backspacing, looking at the cost to widen the wheels, looking at the cost of spacers to set them out correctly, and so on, I finally decided it was cheaper to buy a set of used 03s and slap on some slicks.

The 275/40/17 Hoosier slicks work great, btw!!! As for weight, I am not certain but I can try to remember to stick them on a scale and let you know.

99 svtcobra

Enjoy!Thats my baby!!!

IMG_4026.jpg

IMG_4032.jpg

IMG_4034.jpg

IMG_4035.jpg

IMG_4037.jpg

IMG_4040.jpg

IMG_4038.jpg

IMG_4042.jpg

IMG_4050.jpg

IMG_4051.jpg

IMG_3937.jpg

IMG_3926.jpg

IMG_4025.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
woot. calendar is coming out good. "Month of carnage" is a go i am also going to add a month of all the smaller images you guys posted.. so if your car did not make a special month.. it will def be in a collage in the december spot.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Whats the offset of the rear wheels there Brebar? (spacer)

One of the best rear tracks I've seen.:rockon:

The BBS wheels, right? They are either +23 or +25 with a 25mm spacer. I'll see if I can dig up the receipt and see what the exact offset is.

I do not know the offset of the Iforged wheels.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
woot. calendar is coming out good. "Month of carnage" is a go i am also going to add a month of all the smaller images you guys posted.. so if your car did not make a special month.. it will def be in a collage in the december spot.
excellent! can't wait! i will be buying one when they come out for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread