Which 10th anniversary wheels would you pick?

Rice Killa

Established Member
I know this topic has come up a few times before, but I haven't found anyone running the American muscle 10.5" non deep dish rims yet. The ones from latemodel restoration are 10" deep dish. I've pretty much decided on the chrome 17's for my black 10th, but just can't decide deep dish or not. Has anyone seen the non deep dish ones from American muscle or have any by chance? Post pics if you have them please.

Rice Killa

Established Member
Thanks... That's pretty much exactly how mine looks now, but unfortunately my passenger front has a nice bend in it. So since I need tires anyway I'm just gonna get a whole new set.

03cobraracer

Established Member
yeah i dont like the deep dish at all, i havent seen the other ones yet i will have to check them out

My96z

Established Member
Dont know if you have seen my thread but here is a link with some good info:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-anni-rims-my-silver-04-11-rim-questions.html

Has some comparison between the different anni. rims out there. The American Muscle ones look the most like the OEM Ford rims. But like you mentioned, no one has seen them in person.

I am looking to go with some 10.5" wide ones for the back from American Muscle in a few months. Please post up how yours fit! BTW you have an IRS? I dont think it matters too much though on th fitment between IRS/SRA though...

WHSTLR

TRAKDAY
Established Member
Dont know if you have seen my thread but here is a link with some good info:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-anni-rims-my-silver-04-11-rim-questions.html

Has some comparison between the different anni. rims out there. The American Muscle ones look the most like the OEM Ford rims. But like you mentioned, no one has seen them in person.

I am looking to go with some 10.5" wide ones for the back from American Muscle in a few months. Please post up how yours fit! BTW you have an IRS? I dont think it matters too much though on th fitment between IRS/SRA though...

Theres a Cobra or Mach forget which at Jeffs shop (CTP) in Kempner with them. They were gray with the machined lip, looked good.

Users who are viewing this thread