Which Brand Adj Endlinks

Jabooh1

Established Member
I currently have all BMR suspension products on the Boss, except for when they don't offer a part, but they don't sell adjustable Endlinks. Who is the best and why?

Jabooh1

Established Member
Looking at SR or Steeda Comp as they both have spherical bearings. The SR is sold out at AM. Should I wait or just get the Steeda's? Anyone use these?

S197OnSpray

Established Member
I can't help out with what is the best but I bought a set of the Lakewood adjustable end links and they did not fit. The studs that go into the struts and sway bar were too big by .350. I called Lakewood and what they do is send the studs from the 10' + Camaro which do not fit. I tried them in my koni yellows struts/Hotchkis bar and then the stock struts/stock bar and they would not fit in either. Lakewood offered zero help and said they don't sell those parts individually and would not swap them out. They tried to say I had a mixed up set and to return them and by another set. I did just that from a different vendor and it was the same deal, didn't fit. I would atleast stay away from Lakewood if that helps.

Jabooh1

Established Member
I looked at the whiteline version but they use the same socket design. After reading up I think I am looking for the spherical bearing style. SR or Steeda Competition both have this.

Users who are viewing this thread