Which car seat will fit well?

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Yep you read the title right, did a search and no results. Not talking about a rear seat delete lol. Looks like the 65 convertible is a small enough one. Will use my truck for the most part but need one in the shelby just on case, thanks.

EBABlacknChrome

Good luck with that. I have bought several and all cause the passage to eat the dash unless you forward face it and the wife said NO. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

50stangpower

Established Member
We use Britax. $$ but I like the safety. Currently My 2 year old sits behind me in a convertable and my 3 year old has a pinnicle Booster behind my wife. They both fit and the girls no that no shoes are allowed in the car!

EBABlacknChrome

We use Britax. $$ but I like the safety. Currently My 2 year old sits behind me in a convertable and my 3 year old has a pinnicle Booster behind my wife. They both fit and the girls no that no shoes are allowed in the car!
What Britax are you using? I tried all three that we have/had and No worky in an 05 mustang. If my almost two year old were a little taller then I could forward face her.

50stangpower

Established Member
Sorry I forward face both of mine. We have a convertible one and the pinnacle booster/harness. I put both kids forward facing after one year. I felt like the were safe enough.

EBABlacknChrome

That's what I thought lol. I was told that it's illegal in the state of Michigan to forward face the seat if the child is under 40inches. I would do it but the wife is a bit over bearing with our first. So the car it's oh so lonely in the garage. Lol.

EBABlacknChrome

I live in Michigan and have 2 kids and have no idea where you got the 40" rule from. It's 2 years old OR reaches height/weight limits

https://www.michigan.gov/documents/msp/infant_flyer_361888_7.pdf
Excuse me half listened to the wife! Yes on the 2 years of age The height comes from the car seat manufacturer as it states on the side of ours.
af5b01cb6b87620c73756224b6b0f377.jpg

Sonic 03 Cobra

Yes, that's a 2011
Established Member
I have two of the Graco nautaulis seats. When I got the first one they were around $400, seems like half that now. Of the eight or so car seats we've gone through, this has been the best one. I now have four of them between two cars.

Rear facing in the mustang is ok, front passenger needs to sit forward a bit. Front facing they fit perfect in the bucket. I keep a towel under them to protect the seat. It is a three in one, and in the mustang both my kids are now in the backless booster phase. Bonus is the cover comes off pretty easy for those times when kids... do what kids do.

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
Also have plenty of towels to place under the car-seat & for the seat-back to avoid creases as you tighten down the car-seat....
Plus minimizing stains from "everything else"

Users who are viewing this thread