Which car would you choose?

crazycarlo

Established Member
Give the fact that both cars had the same Options as far as power interior and both cars had the same suspension setup which would you choose a 500 rwhp cobra (mod) or a 500 rwhp fox. Car is not a daily and is 95% street.

DRCjasper

Established Member
You have a 98' with an eaton. Right? My choice would be the fox but I think it's a matter of taste. If you were talking 95% street duty AND it were an 03/04 with a 6sp and IRS, my opinion might be different, especially since that motor can handle 500HP for a LONG time.

Last edited:

crazycarlo

Established Member
Well my car has a built motor and ported setup with upper and lower. It will be making 500 at the wheels. And yes it's a 98. I had an strum on it before making 433.

I got a good offer on a nice notch with a partial vortech kit and cash coming my way all for my car. Now don't get me wrong I love my car but I'd spend the extra cash to pickup a nicer daily with 4 doors as I now have a 5 month old son.

And I'd more then likely sell the partial vortech kit and use the money to build a nice 408 stroker with a custom cam. I figure 460-500 rwhp from a N/A motor with less hassle and parts to worry about and all. I had a 92 GT before my cobra so I still have a little fox in my heart. :)

Users who are viewing this thread