which catback?

gtmuscle

Established Member
i have stock headers, O/R prochamber and currently magnaflow catback. It sounds good when wide open but i rarely drive it and want to get a little louder. i also want to polish the new one and do not like the weld on the SLP so thought of stingers or bassani. i also think the magnapacks pop to much, little help!!!

mach1033

Established Member
i have stock headers, O/R prochamber and currently magnaflow catback. It sounds good when wide open but i rarely drive it and want to get a little louder. i also want to polish the new one and do not like the weld on the SLP so thought of stingers or bassani. i also think the magnapacks pop to much, little help!!!

If you want louder try the 3 inch flowmaster's cat back. Then do a drive by video for us cause I would love to hear it. :rockon:

mach1033

Established Member
when i finally decide, polish and put them you bet i will.

I have the magnapacks and I love the bubbling sound it makes while on decel. If the flowmaster's sound good then I will get them. Hopefully you will be my guinee pig lol

SonicTerminator

Whistle Box Equipped 4.6
Established Member
i have the 3 inch mac cat back with o/r h....it is anything but quiet!!! another good thing is you dont get the raspyness like the straight through mufflers

Users who are viewing this thread