Which Double Din Headunit display engines parameters??

1bad93

Established Member
I saw a mustang posted somewhere that had a touch screen double din unit that was able to display engine parameters like temp and rpm. Any ideas?

Joe

Jefe

Established Member
Damn that would be sweet! Wonder what would needed to be hooked up and if any Double Din would work...

Slow99x

Established Member
There is a Japanese company called HKS that makes a system that can be wired with all kinds of sensors like Boost, EGT, oil temp, etc.. and display them on a indash screen. I don't know if they still make them but you can check it out at hksusa.com, it's called Camp2 and is in their electronics section.

Last edited:

HID_Guy

Established Member
my avic d3 displays a few things, but it is based on the gps, so i can't see obd2 parameters

We have a few Pioneer Double Dins Brand NEW in box, non-refurbished for sale ..... $525 shipped for each of both the following parts#'s ...... Pioneer Avic-D3 and Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD ..... let me know, we deal with a very well known stereo shop in our city and should have a few more deals coming up soon, as far as we know these are blow out prices no doubt about it.

TRBO VNM

We have a few Pioneer Double Dins Brand NEW in box, non-refurbished for sale ..... $525 shipped for each of both the following parts#'s ...... Pioneer Avic-D3 and Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD ..... let me know, we deal with a very well known stereo shop in our city and should have a few more deals coming up soon, as far as we know these are blow out prices no doubt about it.

yup. great price. they don't make the d3 anymore. it originally was selling for about $1000. i was about to get it for I think $500 as a dealer price and then a rebate of $250.

they should go quick at that price.

HID_Guy

Established Member
yup. great price. they don't make the d3 anymore. it originally was selling for about $1000. i was about to get it for I think $500 as a dealer price and then a rebate of $250.

they should go quick at that price.

Damn, sounds good, well we are just trying to help out the local shops, they push our products and we like to help out, if anyone is interested contact us at [email protected] and we can take it from there, we will also be putting them up on the site soon.

Digital

Established Member
I think he meant something that read ODB2 codes and possibly boost, and other similiar things.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Im pretty sure 6ave is an authorized dealer

They are, but they also sell it for a ton more on their website.......

MSRP:
$1,199.99

You Save:
$201.99
You Pay
$998.00

Doesn't look like the $200 credit applies to the Amazon price, even tho 6th ave is the seller. Ah well.....

fastlane65

Starting lots of projects
Established Member
The AVIC Z3 advertises Vehicle Dynamics - Voltage, Clock, Direction, Slope, Acceleration, Side Acceleration, Angular Velocity. Stuff you don't already have in front of you. Not sure why you would want temp and RPM displayed on the radio - - too far out of the line of sight to be helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread