Votes: 34 23.8%
  • chrome

Votes: 46 32.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DontGetBit

The Dynasty has begun....
Established Member
Now that pics of all three have been posted. Which deep dish FR500's do you like best on a black cobra?

anthracite
new9.JPG

black
WebIMG_0309.jpg

chrome
cars0016vv.jpg

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Go with the anthracites! Black on black is pretty much played out IMO. Chrome, mostly everyone has that look from the factory and is also played out. I'm tired of chrome finish on every vehicle I look at.

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
black on black IMO. the first pic that guy is droppped so it looks great. you will not regret black on black.

csumt76

Established Member
I chose anthracite as well... Call me crazy but I'm not a big fan of the black/chrome combination. The color/wheel combination is synonymous with hip/hop gangster shit if you ask me. Black cars look the best with the color matching/darker colored rims.

DontGetBit

The Dynasty has begun....
Established Member
Raging Rio said:
anthracite all the way :-D

(top one is mine) :thumbsup:

I think you chose the right wheels. It gives a very clean, but different look to the car. They all three look great, but I think yours has the slight edge. Unless they come out with another badass wheel or I hit the lottery to justify buying some HRE or CCW wheels, I will get the anthracite fr500's.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Wait till I get my kenny brown springs on monday and I will repost some pics. Rio's car is slammed and mine still has the factory ford lift kit on.

Rio

03 svtvenom said:
Wait till I get my kenny brown springs on monday and I will repost some pics. Rio's car is slammed and mine still has the factory ford lift kit on.

i don't think you can go wrong with any of them.....yours will look amazing once springs are in :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread