Which grill looks best on the 13-'14 ?

CW1343

Established Member
I'm with the CDC upper and Roush lower crowd.

image_zps9deb0a3d.jpg

image_zpsa73ccbad.jpg

image_zps72904556.jpg

There is something I've been curious about with this set up. Has anyone with this grille set ever had anything come in through the upper or lower grille, being that they are so open? I've only heard of one person complaining about this issue with the lower grille, just wondering how often of an occurrence this is.

'03GTinFLA

Established Member
There is something I've been curious about with this set up. Has anyone with this grille set ever had anything come in through the upper or lower grille, being that they are so open? I've only heard of one person complaining about this issue with the lower grille, just wondering how often of an occurrence this is.

I DD mine with close to 20K on it and no issues so far. I do have a cracked windshield from a rock hitting it last week.

Gabe9195

Whippled Coyote
Established Member
Modern Billet Black Mustang Retro Grille 41295 (13-14 GT) - Free Shipping 17108||17114||41295

Looks similar to the 7 bar roush but allows you to keep your fogs under the grille. I would tint them if you decide on this that way they aren't visible unless turned on.

I have this upper/lower grille set and love it. I got to keep the stock fog lights, I tinted them a bit, and it looks like I have the Roush grille but I still have the fogs up high, still the LED fogs, and I didn't spend extra on the Cali Special ones

mhyjek

Established Member
I wish CDC made one to retain front fogs with the horizontal lines that surround the fogs like the there existing one with a roush lower that would be worth it for me!

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
To the guys with the cdc grill did you paint the radiator if so what paint and did it affect cooling at all?

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
cdc upper
boss 302 grill

its utter bullshit that a grill delete is 300 bucks.
add to the fact that no vendor has stepped up to the plate to offer something half the price. lol

chevpwr

Established Member
Here is mine with the American Muscle billet grill and tinted fog lights

yzcm.jpg

2mpb.jpg

Last edited:

hdmlnium1

Established Member
I just did the Roush lower grill delete, and the Roush high flow upper should be here any day.. I personally think this combination looks great together.. the Roush stage3 or RS3 looks great in 2014 with that combination and that was my decision after seeing a DIB RS3...
Bill

cjb08

Established Member
I have a 2011 and have the gt500 hood and bumper. Would like to have the cdc without the cobra, but they don't mAke it for 500 bumper and I hate the look of the 11-12 gt factory bumper. I did black out the cobra and am considering just cutting the entire center of it out. The 13 gt bumper is very close to the 500 bumper, but not identical.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Boss 302 with open fogs and mesh with CDC or Roush lower delete. I've only seen it once and may give it a try
9820620104_b5f0a4d20d_b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread