Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Get these!

a6934f0d-0051-63c1.jpg

A member here on svtp puts the projector halogen out of an fx35 into a mustang headlight.

I say get the 94-98 one piece smoked non amber headlights, send them to him, and have 4k low/ 8k hi installed.

I own an fx35 as well as my cobra and can attest that the fx35 projector/halogen is awesome. Cruising around low beams are great but switched to high beams (I'm only running a 6k's) literally brightens anything to the point I could spot a pair of glasses in the road 300 ft away.

Search "fx35 hid projector headlight" in the appearance thread and you'll find his posts pretty quickly

NickF1011

Established Member
I'd say any but the projectors. Never had any luck with the aftermarket projectors for this body style. All of the ones I've dealt with have thrown pretty inconsistent/awful beam patterns.

Last edited:

yuke175

Established Member
I do the retrofits as well if you are interested, currently working on getting a 94-98 set out there soon.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I liked the 4th set But have never seen them on a car do I can't say. The 1st or 2nd set are a definite win. I personally don't like amber reflectors so I'd go with the blacker set you can.

I want a set like my initial post but with the black out corners (no amber)

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
My vote is with the first set, but it's your car...do what makes you happy, you're the one who has to look at it every day.

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
Just curious if you had made a decision and/or purchase yet, and if so...which ones did you go with?

yuke175

Established Member
I believe he means the second set with diamond in the title...

Who told you these will do well with hids? no halogen headlight is better for hids than the other. I should have a set of 94-98 lights properly retrofitted in the next few weeks.

pm me if interested

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
I believe he means the second set with diamond in the title...

Who told you these will do well with hids? no halogen headlight is better for hids than the other. I should have a set of 94-98 lights properly retrofitted in the next few weeks.

pm me if interested

went to a meet and one of the guys had a set, did a side by side and almost had the same cut off like projector. from what i understand the housing is shaped differently so there is less or no glare, thus working better.

second note, retrofits cost a shit ton

Last edited:

yuke175

Established Member
went to a meet and one of the guys had a set, did a side by side and almost had the same cut off like projector. from what i understand the housing is shaped differently so there is less or no glare, thus working better.

second not, retrofits cost a shit ton

if true thats impressive however, I am skeptical. can you post pictures when installed?

Users who are viewing this thread