Which is louder? Bassani CB W/ OR X OR Stingers W/ MRT CATTED H?

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
I currently have a Bassani CB and offroad x-pipe, I'm debating on switching to a mrt catted H pipe and Stingers. Which is louder? What do you guys suggest?

Thanks.

Brian97vobra

Established Member
How do you like your bassani with the o/r x? And why would you want to get an h pipe with cats???
I'm debating on this exact same setup though. I thought i had my mind set on the bassani but now i dunno... :shrug:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I would say overall volume may be a touch louder with the MRT/Stingers, but the tone and sound are totally different.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
Brian97vobra said:
How do you like your bassani with the o/r x? And why would you want to get an h pipe with cats???
I'm debating on this exact same setup though. I thought i had my mind set on the bassani but now i dunno... :shrug:

I love the sound but i'm in a Delima. I need to bring the Cobra in for warranty work but can't because I have no cats on my car. I figure if i'm going to spend money on a catted midpipe I might as well try the mrt/stingers combo.

Brian97vobra

Established Member
flsupraguy said:
I love the sound but i'm in a Delima. I need to bring the Cobra in for warranty work but can't because I have no cats on my car. I figure if i'm going to spend money on a catted midpipe I might as well try the mrt/stingers combo.

Wanna trade? Or i may very well be interested in your bassani set up if you just wanna sell it. :-D

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
Brian97vobra said:
Wanna trade? Or i may very well be interested in your bassani set up if you just wanna sell it. :-D

Maybe, What setup do you have?

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
Oh ok. I'm in Lakeland, in between Tampa and Orlando.

Users who are viewing this thread