Which midpipe should I go with?

97BLK#1163

Established Member
I have a Magnaflow catback and I am debating between a Bassani o/r X pipe and a Magnaflow o/r X. What should I go with. :burnout:

Cory

white97

Established Member
ive heard that magnaflow produces saleens x pipe, if you look at them they r very simalar in design but thats just what ive heard

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
I heard a Bullit w/ off road H pipe and the oval magnaflow cat back and it sounded mean as hell, nice rumbly idle and a hellacious crackling and sweet sounding WOT sound.

98gtstang

www.snma.net
Established Member
It depends on what you're looking for, to gain some top end go with the X pipe. The h pipe will add to your low end torque. :D

98gtstang

www.snma.net
Established Member
Originally posted by 97BLK#1163
Sounds like most people prefer Bassani, but has anyone heard the magnaflow o/r X with the magnaflow catback??
Yes, A buddy I met at the track with a 2001 Cobra just got a Magnaflow X and cat-back. Its sounds BADASS, But then again another buddy with Mac H and cat back sounds Badass too :shrug: Depends on what your taste is. Good luck with whatever you get.

SSlayer96

Wheeeeeee!!
Established Member
Go with the Magnaflow flows better from want I've seen on dyno charts, Bassani flows well to but, sounds better to me.

Users who are viewing this thread