which procharger?

00PONY

Native Texan
Established Member
I am looking for some boost. I want the high boost capabilities but am concerned about the internals at this time. I plan on makng this a high high horsepower car eventually(say in a year or two) with billitt steel everything, and I want a blower that can support upwards of 20+psi. What would be a good procharger that I can run safely on stock internals but that can support high boost. I dont want to get say the P1SC and have to upgrade to a different head unit later on. F1....could that be run on stock internals?

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
I don't know about the prochargers...but just as a warning be prepared to build a new engine if yours craps out on you. Where are you getting it tuned? I got mine tuned at Strictly, and I thought I had a good tune when it blew. Just be prepared for the worst at any time....

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Sounds like you are trying to get big boost numbers without doing the work. Big boost numbers are just that big. Unless work has been done to the engine you are not going to make more power after a certain boost level. Ported heads, blower cams, ported intake, lt headers, and forged internals is a good start, then we can decide on a blower that will handle all your needs. Post up specs on you car and I can help you out with your setup more. Thanks Anthony (((2881)))

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
For what the KBs cost you could have a forged motor and with alittle more $$ a procharger setup that would get you to where you are wanting to be.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
99COBRA2881 said:
For what the KBs cost you could have a forged motor and with alittle more $$ a procharger setup that would get you to where you are wanting to be.

Now that's what I would do...no fear of blowing the motor then...like i've already done..DOH! :(

Users who are viewing this thread